Mentoring support for improved family wellbeing
Does your family need some extra support right now?
The Essex Family Support Service is free and here for families with children and young
people aged 8 to 19 to help you build a happier life together.
We will listen to you and take the time to work together to find solutions, which could
include matching you with one of our Family Mentors, who can help with friendly
support for up to 10 weeks.
We can help with:
- Information about the right support or services local to you
- A listening ear to talk through possible solutions to the challenges you face
- A referral to professional services, such as counselling or parenting courses
- Getting more help around your child’s special educational needs
- Support for a young person who helps care for someone else or is affected by this
- Finding local groups, activities and organisations to build social or support networks
If you want to speak to someone to see if we can help, please call 01206 505250 or
email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you promptly.
Or a health professional or other person can make a referral on your behalf.